A player can only make one unplayed reservation per day for which you have not yet checked in. Exception for PLUS subscription holders 90 min (these will no longer be sold as of 1 January 2019). There an unplayed reservation of 45 min applies 2 times a day. Tip: With every subscription you can make a new reservation for the same day after you have checked in once or continue playing if availability allows.
1. These rules relate to the possibility to reserve a squash court online. As such, they supplement the regulations applicable at Sportclub Match & Eetcafe Thijs.
2. The ability to book over the internet is not a right but a privilege that can be withdrawn under certain circumstances. This happens, for example, if reservations are made ‘just to be on the safe side’.
3. Registration in the system means that the player/participant concerned agrees that his/her address, playing or usage data will be kept for possible use in the business operations of Sportclub Match & Eetcafe Thijs.
4. Sportclub Match & Eetcafe Thijs will never make this information available to third parties in any way. The actual custodian of the data is i-Reservations b.v., which must be regarded as the executor of Sportclub Match & Eetcafe Thijs, as referred to in the Personal Data Protection Act.
5. Users of Baanreserveren.nl are called players.
6. A reservation can only be made by a registered player. Players may only reserve a court for themselves. So don’t use someone else’s login. At the reception you can only reserve a court for yourself.
7. To be registered, one must have a valid e-mail address. This e-mail address will be checked for validity at the time of registration. If players cannot present a membership card, we request that they upload a good looking profile picture during the online booking process
8. Players can be ‘passer-by’ or ‘member’. A passer-by will be charged for the separate court rental.
9. A reserving player is expected to give up his teammate. The player can use a list of all other registered players, a list of the people with whom he or she recently played, or by choosing the option ‘co-player is not a member’. In the latter case, the co-player is treated as passer-by and the separate court rental applies.
10. Players are treated according to their status at the time of play. If a subscription expires between the time of reservation and the time of play, a reservation will not be refused, but the player in question will be regarded as a ‘passer’ and the separate court rental will apply. If a member plays with a passer-by, both will receive their own costs charged.
11. Players may make reservations within a 10-day reservation horizon (i.e. “today” for “today in nine days”.
12. Player and fellow player will receive confirmation by e-mail of each reservation. This confirmation states what the possible costs are.
13. Reservations can also be canceled via the internet. This can be done up to 6 hours before the reserved playing time or 30 minutes after the reservation. No cancellation fees will be charged during this period.
14. Cancellation fees will be saved until one of the affected players makes another reservation. Then the total reservation costs related to a canceled reservation (i.e. the costs for both players) will be charged to this player.
15. If a reservation is canceled within 6 hours before the start time of the reserved playing time, cancellation costs will be charged. The cancellation costs are equal to the separate court rental.
16. If a canceled playing period is reserved by other players, the cancellation costs will lapse. In that case, the system sends an e-mail with this notification.